Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Club Penguin Water Jitzu/Non Water-Mark Pictures

Hello penguins. Today, some penguins recently found some pictures of the ''soon to be'' new mini game, Water Jitzu. Edit or not, comment on what you think. Now here are all the pictures recently found.

Maybe the login screen?

A new mini game into the water dojo?



The Water Dojo entrance?


So what do you guys think? Fake or not? I think this is pretty cool it-self. I'm amazed by what could happen!
NOTE:If you would like to use these pictures, give a link to our site AND credit.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW SOOO COOL

Monty said...

No, If I Used Them I Wouldn't Give You Credit. :] Someone Gave That Too Me Before CJ Fire Came Out. Neat, Huh? Cool Post Though ._.

DoeDoeBird35387 said...

I this it is real. now i see the entrance to the water dojo it could be real!!!!

Anonymous said...

cool

Toby7237 said...

interesting

postopia said...

Yo I was talking to Nike Pump and he said it isnt going to be called the Water Dojo it is going to be a Water Temlple!

Post a Comment