Thursday, April 29, 2010

Club Penguin Medieval Party 2010 In Construction

Hey penguins, well the tittle above says it all... The 2010 Medieval Party is arriving, and now in construction. So I decided I should take pictures. Heres the order I took them in, and to let you all know, most of them look the see as last years!

Alright first we have the Town. Here is what it looks like
I like it. You really can't tell what it will look like. But, penguins have been waddling over on the board ladder and having some fun!

Next I have the Snow Forts. Now, I think this will be a fun activity, because at the bottom looks like a ship and heres a picture for you.
See? Looks pretty excited!

Okay good. For our third epic construction area, is the Plaza. Now this is probably a country Medieval Event. Why I say that? This is because there is a hay stack, and a puffle sign! Take a look-


See my point? Haha, now lets waddle over somewhere else pretty epic!

Now lastly we have the lighthouse. Okay, notice this. There are crystals coming out of the ground, just like last years party. More than likely this will happen again.
See? Want to view last years party, click here.

Pretty all are epic. Hopefully you will be looking forward to this years party. Come back here for the latest updates. Also, don't forget to comment us telling us, what will be different about this years party, from last year's party! Anything?

0 comments:

Post a Comment