Friday, April 2, 2010

Club Penguin The Iceburg Tipping Involved On Herbert's Evil Plan

Hey penguins. Today I recently found one mysterious question, is the ice burg really tipping this time. I have some pictures that might lead up to this clue.

As you can see, in the Mine Shack, it asks, ''Does the Iceburg seem tippier than normal?'' When I was there, I had no idea! But when I found out, the Iceburg water, was leaking, it had to be tipping. Now look at this picture.

Could this be something that is Herbert's evil plan? As you see in this other picture(below) he has a driller, which he used to drill in the boiler room. What if he uses his evil friend ''The Crab'' to help tip. Or maybe he might even drill into it.

This leads up to alot of questions. Comment your questions & answers on what you think of this.

2 comments:

Webosaur Cheats - Secrets - Guides said...

Comment on what you guys think?!!?

Drake said...

ROFL

Post a Comment