Sunday, July 4, 2010

Returning Such?!?..... or not???

Well it's been 1/2 days and yes I've quit Club Penguin & Club Penguin blogging. I actually did think it was permanent, but when you miss what you started with, a small part just can't get out. And I expect many people to think of me as a brat or someone who wants attention, but no I'm not like that. With what I'm caught up in, I'm totality confused with everything. I made a horrible mistake and just like everybody says, Nobody's Perfect, lol!

Think of this also... I'm pretty sure all of you have been put in this position, including you people who are getting more and more followers each day that think there ''the bomb''. & People if you think I'm some-what idiot for returning after 1 day, I even remember Jmann93 or Cena12121 or Spq96 wanting to quit, yet knew what they've done wrong or forced themself into the state quitting, and all got better from learning from there mistakes. Spq96 & Jmann93 have 2,000,000+ hits a day. Cena12121 got rewarded author on Chrisdog93's site.just think, you learn from your mistakes, no matter if the person is a selfish brat, he can change, or if he's the coolest boy/girl, they can do better from that mistake.
I hope you all understand the reason I'm returning. For one, I missed all my best buddies. It's been different without you guys =/ Anyways, blogging did take up a-lot of my time, BUT- I'm going to start having more authors, unless 50000Guy keeps up his priceless work :] As I do return, thanks for sticking with me.

1 comments:

Demetri said...

hi,good for you getting back in there.
If you need any help with blogging im always here :D.
Anyways im pretty sure your loyal fans will always come back and if not...who cares it just means they arent very good fans.
Il say and read and im pretty sure the others will too :D

Post a Comment