Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Cena12121!!!

Cena's been an awesome friend to me. Yeah well, from the internet, but he's a very cool dude to talk to. Like on XAT, or Twitter. He's helped me out a-lot this year. I've been the dumb guy to him not knowing anything, but since he has actually helped me a-lot with designing, blogging, etc, I've progressed a lot!
Me and Cena chat on XAT quiet a few, but not to much, and talk about certain things most of the times. Weather it's bad, or good things, Cena doesn't care to help. He is cool, and talks, and he is a very cool dude =D I don't make many birthday posts, and probably never will again, but for Cena I would any day! Go and follow Cena on twitter- click here
Thanks for reading and check out some stuff below that I made for Cena-




I'm sorry there only 2 of the same, and watermarked, but I tried my best, lol. Happy Birthday Cena!

0 comments:

Post a Comment